Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Business

I'm so passionate about wood that I decided to start my own company. I'm providing several specialty services. Custom woodworking: Countertops, Butcher Block Islands, Cabinetry, Finish Trim, and Furniture. But my main focus is installing and refinishing hardwood floors! I recently spent all my savings on a bunch of flooring equipment. I have a drum sander, an edger, two buffers, routers, and nailers. And it's all neatly organized in a trailer that I will soon have wrapped in a wrap bearing the company name, Greenleaf Woodworks. So if you need some work done, please email me at greenleafwoodworks@gmail.com I will continue to use this blog to post my company progress and work completed. Thanks for the work, as I love each new challenge and take it on with passion. This is what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment